Residential Pool Service
Customer service is our specialty.
We don’t just show up and clean your pool. We visit your home, discuss your needs, and perform an on-site inspection of your residential pool, decorative fountain or water feature to determine the best service plan and schedule for you. When you hire a pool maintenance company, you should be able to relax and trust the experts. Blue Waters is fair, transparent in assessments, and works hard to make sure your pool experience feels like paradise in your backyard.
Your only concern should be what kind of steak to throw on the grill or who’s going to watch the kids at the pool party this weekend!
Types of Residential Services We Provide:
Our licensed technicians deliver the best residential services for your home’s pool. We can provide chemical testing, vacuum, replace pool covers and more. Our residential services are designed to take all the stress out of maintaining your pool:
- The standard chemicals necessary to maintain clear and balanced water chemistry, testing and adjusting the water chemistry for balanced chlorine, pH, total alkalinity, CYA, and calcium hardness.
- Vacuum and/or leaf catch, empty traps or skimmer baskets, and backwash at each visit.
- Clean tile, walls, steps and floors.
- Check water circulation systems to ensure proper functioning.
- If applicable, maintain salt chlorination systems for optimal operating functionality.
- Hose/blow decks and furniture.
- Add water to the pool while on site, if necessary.
- Photograph the pool after each visit and leave a doortag with service details.
- Maintain the water chemistry during the winter season.
- Keep pool and deck free of debris during the fall and spring.
- Place or remove pool covers at the beginning or end of the winter and spring seasons.
- Notify the homeowner of problems or concerns; receive approval of any necessary repairs and associated costs prior to work being completed.
- If requested, report all services performed to the customer via email.
At Blue Waters, our specialty is pool service and maintenance, equipment repairs, and installation of new equipment. We are in the business of keeping you happy with your pool, which includes competitive prices to fit your budget. We know your time and money are valuable, and we do everything in our power to save both for you.
Contact us today to schedule your first onsite-visit, or to get a free quote!